Four-digit Race Clock with 10 inch high super bright red LED digits for sporting events, with handle, feet, water resistant enclosure, Metal frame. Includes remote keypad, connection cable and power supply.
Stock Status: Usually in stock.
Dimensions: 27.5″ × 15.5″ × 4.0″
Weight: 21 lbs.
• Two RJ45 modular connectors for RS422 serial data transmission and reception.
• Power connector (2.1x5.5mm).
• Test button for testing and configuration.
• Connector for optional external battery (see Options).
• Power requirements: 10-15VAC or 12-20VDC.
• Current consumption: 540mA maximum per digit.
• Construction: Metal enclosure, black powder coated finish with transparent red acrylic front.
• Convenience is important to most people. This gives you an advantage as Alzatex timers are easy to use. The real benefit to you is a very quick learning curve.
• User-programmable stored settings.
• Four-Digit count up timer settable to Day:Hour, Hour:Min, Min:Sec or Sec.Hundredths.
• Four-Digit count down timer settable to Day:Hour, Hour:Min or Min:Sec.
• (1) DSP1004S Large LED display.
• (1) PS60W150 15VDC, 4A Power Supply with 6ft power cord.
• (1) KP215ASM Remote Keypad.
• (1) M8BK025F Cable, 25ft, Cat-5.
• (1) RC Reference card.
• (1) WD Wiring diagram.
• (1) TRIPOD-SPKR Tripod for race clocks.
• (1) CASE-1TRIPOD Soft Case for 1 race clock tripod 48IN. Protect your equipment with a soft shell or hard shell carrying case.
Case for low cost:
• (1) CASE-SOFT56IN Soft Case for Race Clocks up to 56 inches Long. Hard case, very rugged and durable:
• (1) CASE-HARD56IN Hard Shell Case for Race Clocks with 10 inch High Digits. For remote operation, a conxall to RJ45 cable and remote keypad are needed.
• (1) KP215ASM Handheld Remote keypad w/knob
• (1) CX4BK025F 4-pin Conxall to RJ45 Cable, Black, 25ft.